Due to the recent EHV-1 outbreak in
- IMPORTANT NEW POLICY FOR DRIVERS
- Information about the Full Circle Program. It's free to enroll!
- Important memo regarding purse checks
- 2013 QUALIFIER SCHEDULE FOR WEEK OF MAY 13: FRIDAY AT 11 AM
Health requirements that will be required by Scarborough Downs will be a valid coggins test and EHV vaccinations within six months.
PURSE INFORMATION/TAX FORMS
- 2013 Purse Authorization form - Owner/Driver/Trainer (print, fill out and return) PDF
- US W-9 Tax Form (PDF*)
- Canadian W-8ECI Tax Form (PDF*)
- Coggins/Equine Herpes Policy Memo (PDF*)
- Flack Jacket (Saftety Vests) Policy (PDF*)
- Winter Shoe Policy (PDF*)
* If you are unable to open the PDF files, please download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software and install it first. (Clicking the link will take you to the Adobe site)
Maine Amateur Driving Club Members